My New Digital Camera - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

My New Digital Camera

Share This
Kodak EasyShare C813 Zoom Digital Camera!
After all these months of fight against desire, we have settled on buying Kodak EASYSHARE C813 Digital Camera. This is the one we chose depending upon two things, mainly: Cost Effective and Necessity.

We do not actually need a SLR or a DSLR Model – for our daily usage. We would like to take some picture which can show our face and the sceneries behind us. That would be enough.

The above thought told me that I need not go for a 50K Model and hence, I should spend as less as possible. The MRP of this Model is INR 8999/- I bought it for INR 5499/- from Big Bazaar, who gave me a Koryo 500 Watts Steam Iron absolutely free (worth Rs 499/-)!! Cost Effective!

So, you can expect a few more pictures in my Picasa Album. You may expect a few more pictures in my profile too or in this blog. Who knows, I may start taking historical pictures all over again! Let’s keep the fingers crossed and let’s hope best for my new friend.

Happy Diwali to all of you!!!

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family