The Oscars 2009 - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

The Oscars 2009

Share This
2009 Academy Awards – the Oscars will be awarded in two days time. The biggest movie event of the year is one thing this weekend what people from around the world are waiting for. I have never been into these movie biz thing – never took interest in Filmfare or Academy Awards or anything else. I was happy when Satyajit Ray received an Oscar and was hopeful with Lagan a lot too. But, apart from that I was never interested in this thing. This time, I feel a bit different. May be because I am supporting Slumdog Millionaire too much here! I just want this movie to win all the nominations that it has received. It would be great if it does. I can relate myself to this film someway, I don’t know how, but it is like this now.

Anyways, if you are interested in the Academy Awards this year, you might like the following links too, which has all the information one might ask for:


81st Annual Academy Awards – home page.
Nominations in all the categories.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Hope you have an enjoyable time watching the Academy Awards show this week-end.

nituscorner said...

Well this is one week that all of us will be sitting on the edge.....anticipating!!!!

Tan said...

Thanks you Patty ... I had a great time with the awards!!

Nitu, hope your apirants won ... my film did ;)

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family