Have a Good one! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Hello mates, how have you been? It has been sometime since I wrote here. Well, I was busy like hell and could find but no time for my writing. I could not read much too. Last month, my parents were here and it was more or less a serious medical treatment that my mother went through. She is fine now and they are back to my home, in Agartala. Then, we had a lot of planning and contingencies and have finally booked a flat here in Bangalore – our first ever home!

Well, all that is a part of life and will keep on happening. I am happy that everything is happening good and fine. By God’s grace, everything will happen for fine too.

A sort of bad news is that we are not going home this Puja. We planned a lot and wasted lots of money purchasing and cancelling tickets. I was reading Chetan Bhagat on Twitter, the other day saying that he was made a travel agent for his entire family booking tickets, since he knew how to do that online. Well, it’s almost same for me too… my wife helped a lot in the process too. After all the discussions, permutations and combinations and planning, we decided that this time too, we will be enjoying (!!) Puja here in Bangalore. Not going home!

Anyways, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. The best thing is, I am not going to cancel my leaves from office. That means, from 19th of September till 4th of October, I am completely free. And my wife has told me that I am free to leave home and roam around during that time – what else do you want??? Well, I am not happy solely because I am going to (I mean, I may) enjoy travelling but also because I have some time for myself. I will try to get cut off from the internet and from those gadgets and will devote more time to reading, roaming, photography, music, sleep and lots of alcohol! Hahahaha… I am planning a lot for these days to come – a lot! Man proposes – God disposes! I know, I know – but then, I would like to propose it this time and I wish I can do everything that I want to do. May Maa Durga be by my side and bless me with bliss!

Ok, before I leave you for today I need to announce one thing. I have another blog – incognito – about the programmer in me! I created that during the same time I created this blog, but I never find time to update that or make it readable. I plan to do that too, during this time. It would contain all the programs I have made, which are mentionable – my games, utilities and sTdwares! Hehehe… confused with that name? Well, that was my dream studio – my own company, for which I already have a few people ready to get employed. LOL! I will post and publish and uncover the same shortly – you will get to know more about it then.

Lastly, I want to remember a few friends of mine today, before I leave. A few of my closest friends have their birthday being celebrated in the coming few days. Time has kept us apart but I want to tell you all, that I remember you. My friends Sajal, Moulendu, Rahul and Banani share their birthday with Akshay Kumar tomorrow – 9/9. Two days after that Ashish will celebrate his birthday – 9/11. I will always remember you, buddy. I would never forget the time we spent together. It was awesome! And on 9/13 it’s the birthday of Shiladitya and Ranjana. Wish you all a very great Birthday and a happy life ahead! Have fun and keep rocking ... :)

This is for you all:

Have a Good One!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good to see you back. Glad your parents visit went well and your Mother's health problems have all been taken care of. Hope you have a few wonderful days off from work, doing what you like to do best. Sounds like a wonderful wife, saying it's ok for you to go do your own thing. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tan
Good to see u back here after a long time. I'm glad everything's working fine for you. Enjoy ur break..

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family