My B'day Gift! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

My Birthday Gift


At 2 AM in the night, when my wife came back from office, I was almost half dead in my bed when she wished me 'Happy Birthday' and gave me this wonderful Blue Rose! A Gift I would always cherish... I never thought that after all tiring night shift, she will be able to bring a gift for me! When I forget to get a gift for her she smiles and waits for the day when she would gift me something and her gifts are always like her - Wonderful and Exclusive :)


Thanks Love :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a blast on ur birthday, such a beautiful present from your wife, shows how much she loves u. wishing you both a very happy life..

Patty said...

How precious and sweet. Sounds like you have a wonderful, thoughtful wife.

Happy Birthday, hope it turns out great.

My husband has one on the 25th. He'll be 75 and I have one on the 27th. I'll be 73. I never thought 54 years ago when we got married, I would be using those numbers describing our ages. When you're that young you just don't think about growing old. But it does happen.

nituscorner said...

many happy returns...and that is a beautiful rose.

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family