The week that was! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

The week that was!

Share This
It is more like a weekly post these days and I don’t like this much! Can someone tell me or suggest me a name for my weekly posts?

This week was no good and the weekend was worse! Office is not growing to be a good place to be – unlike the first few months here. The work pressure is increasing and I am complaining. I know pressure would increase for sure, but I am finding myself in trying conditions after a long time. The pressure is so high in office these days that I hardly find time to have dinner – and that has been going on for weeks and months! The health condition is not something I can boast upon. Even on weekends, I have to work at times; and thanks to some process requirements, I need to work on Sundays too now, sadly, but surely! Today, after food when I did not find myself in talkable condition, I thought of sleeping and then I remember, just in the brink of time, that I have to WORK! So, I switched on the PC and finished 30 mins official work that took almost an hour to complete. The same I did yesterday night too! I am willing to see now how much I get to go through and how much can withstand. I was watching Rocket Singh today and it talked about me, in more than one way. When I get bugged up in office with work, I remember my teacher in PG who taught me math, tolerance and tyranny. Pathetic!

The more pathetic thing that happened this week, was this unfortunate plane crash in Mangalore Airport. An Indian Airlines plane coming from Dubai jumped into a valley from the runway after landing in Mangalore airport and 158 people died on the spot. Horrible, sad and horrid experience for all involved in that! God bless the souls and may they rest in peace…

‘When I get older, I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom,
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back!’

Heard these lines? Well, these are the initial lines of the Fifa World Cup 2010 official theme song. I just loved this. When I heard it for the first time, I thought some Indian has made that – but no, someone else from some other place composed it. I’m listening to this for a few times in succession now and I feel like making it my caller tune… will think about it. You enjoy the song here below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsN6mbYJGGM

Ooooooh Wooooooh
Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher
See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud
In the streets are, exaliftin , as we lose our inhibition,
Celebration it’s around us, every nations, all around us

Singin’ forever young, singin’ songs underneath the sun
Lets rejoice in the beautifull game.
And together at the end of the day.

WE ALL SAY

When I get older I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom Just like a wavin’ flag
And then it goes back
And then it goes back
And then it goes back (x2)

Oooooooooooooh woooooooooohh hohoho

Give you freedom, give you fire, give you reason, take you higher
See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud
In the streets are, exaliftin, as we lose our inhibition,
Celebration, it’s around us, every nations, all around us

Singin’ forever young, singin’ songs underneath the sun
Lets rejoice in the beautifull game.
And together at the end of the day.

WE ALL SAY

When I get older, I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a wavin’ flag

And then it goes back
And then it goes back
And then it goes back (x4)

Wooooooooo Ohohohoooooooo ! OOOoooooh Wooooooooo
And we are all singin’ it

And until next time, keep fingers crossed and keep smiling! And don’t forget to pray – for you, for me, for all; and if you still find some time left, pray for my ventures and wish they succeed… love you all…. Keep the faith high – just like a waving flag!

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family