Lets Welcome back my Blog! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Lets Welcome back my Blog!

Share This
Blogging is very important!
Well, this is what I came to know while reading this new book that I bought from Crosswords, the other day. The book looks great on the onset. I have just started reading it and people knowing me know that I am such a slow reader. It seems I would need to write more and write more frequently. So be it!

Let me write then. Let me get back to my old self. Blogging! Blogging Tan! Thus Spake Tan! LOL – I feel like smiling on this, but still, it feels good to know that I am writing. Nice feeling, apart from the fact that people who used to come to my blog on regular basis will now have something to read, if I write regularly. I will try to do that for sure – more now, after reading that book.

There have been instances in the previous blog years when I used to talk about blogging and not blogging. Now, it is time that I get going again. I have given it a good thought during the weekend and I found that I can always chip in with a couple of posts on weekly basis, I guess – and this is exactly what I would want to do now. I feel connected to the cyber world – to that social part of mine, which has been missing since college. I feel empty at times, when I feel lonely and that has happened more than once in life. And more than once, I found my blog as my friend in need – indeed!

So, with a small vow that I would get on with writing regularly, I am putting the pen away for the night – LOL! I wish we would still write in pens – oh! I miss those school days – Class V – roll number 29 – the first time I understood what studies are – my ink pens – fountain pens – Chinese Hero – Sulekha and/or Chelpark ink – then those pens, I am forgetting the names – like Hero, but black in color, with a golden long cap! Ya… I know, I deviated from the topic. But I like to untie my mind at times, when it just rushes through the pages of past. And brings back memories – smells (I could actually smell Chelpark Blue-Black right now!) – thoughts – scenes that I would stop thinking about but never forget.

Good night! Till I write again…
Oh sorry, before I go…

Very hearty congratulations to the Spanish National Team for winning the FIFA World Cup 2010. I have been following the World Cup very closely and I saw the most matches this time, I guess. It was wonderful – Brazil and Argentina my teams, could not proceed much, even though there was a possibility to see them against each other in the finals. Then I supported Germany a lot, from the first game, that they scored 4 awesome goals. I do not like that country much, neither the team, but they played so well this time, that I had to support them and I did. They did not go beyond the Semis. I never expected Spain and The Netherlands to face each other in the finals of the World Cup – but that’s what has happened. The match between Uruguay and Germany was probably the best game of the World Cup. I did not like the Final much. Anyways, Octopus Paul seems to be the only one who predicted all the matches (the ones that he did) correctly! LOL… The Netherlands were unbeaten for 25 matches, I guess, before the finals. The Spanish people would be happy and rightly so. Spain deserved it! True Heroes!

2 comments:

Purple PIRATE said...

welcome back my boy!

Tan said...

Hahaha...

Thanks ;)

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family