Peeping out, from behind the clouds! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Peeping out, from behind the clouds!

Share This
Hello readers!
How have you been? I hope you are well and doing just fine. I’m ok too; just having a cough, cold and bit of fever from last couple of days. Need to reduce or may be stop the fags once and for all, I guess!

A few days ago I told myself, “Someday, I will also learn to live; for now, let me earn some money.” Yes, I am on that track now. Earning more money – learning more and more and devoting myself to work – for a better career – a better income and probably, a better standard of living! I am happy doing this, but I know I am getting away from myself again. I feel it – I have felt it earlier too, when I came out of college. Since I left college, I was never me. I could never be the same old person I used to be in college. Things change I know – but I still know that man has to be an individual at times. Tan, is not just a name and it should not be! Need to get back to my own self…

Life is a journey and you need to walk past every single road to know what it is and near your destination. I am walking too, as most of us are. With every new turn, I should near my goal; but with every turn here, I am going away – from myself, from my purpose, from the road I wanted to be on and holistically, from my destination! At times, when I look down, I see this is not the road I wanted to walk on – but there were winds which drove me, there were rains which washed me away and there were emotions which carried me away to this road I am on, at this point in time. This is definitely not my road. This is definitely not the place I wanted to be. I was moving nicely when I was by my own. The world was there for me to chase – but now, I am getting chased by love, life, work, office and all those involved in chasing me out of happiness!

It is easy to point fingers at others – it takes hardship to see your own mistakes. It is easy to delegate things to others – it takes responsible shoulders to pull the baggage on them. I am not a coward – I do not blame others for my defeat. I am not irresponsible – I do not delegate things to others and sit immobile. Hmmm… do not need to make people understand this. My job is to keep working – the results are not in my hand and that’s what I will do. For I know one thing for sure -  à¤«à¤²à¤¨ों परिचयते|

Until next time... Bye bye... Be happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post..

Tan said...

Thanks :)
Are you still reading me regularly.. are you the same one? LOL...

May be I would never know - its all right! Keep reading me...

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family