Colors of Life in Black and White - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Colors of Life in Black and White

Share This
After all the writing, all the dreaming, all the planning and all the pushing from friends, my first book was published on Feb 17, 2015 – about a month ago. I have been going through a lot of options, talking to a few publishing houses and finally, after over 3 years since I thought first of publishing the book, I had my first published book, in hard copy, in my hands. It was a feeling very different, to hold the book in my hands, with my name printed on it.

And then, my parents came home. I handed over the first copy to Maa and that was it – a dream coming true! Maa was happy, but not exuberant because of two important reasons:
1. The book is not in Bengali
2. The book is not available at the Agartala Book Fair

Well, I could not have done anything about the point 2, but I could have definitely published the first book in Bengali. I did not think about this aspect, though. But then… not sure when and how would I be able to do that. Anyways, my next books would feature a Bengali book for sure. Only time will tell…

I want to thank all my friends who have helped me designing the book and those who have read me and given me their feedback regarding that. This will surely help me in writing more and writing good.



The book is available both in print version and as eBook. Here are the links, where you can buy it from:
Print Book on Pothi: http://goo.gl/g4SDBJ
eBook on Pothi (PDF): http://goo.gl/K5sbTM
eBook on Kindle: http://goo.gl/h9Iq3s
eBook on Google Books: http://goo.gl/YSwLdu
eBook on Google Play: http://goo.gl/DKxwwg

2 comments:

Saurav said...

Congratulations Sir! Over the years you have always been an inspiration to me and many more youngsters.

Keep up the good work and do let us know how to order the book.

Tan said...

Thanks for dropping by and showering all the kind words. The links are mentioned in the post above, Saurav.

I will send them on WhatsApp, wait!

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family